Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Thursday Jan 18

 As it gets terribly (not) cold here in St George, some mornings just call for some tasty hot chocolate. And check out these cute helpers this morning! They love stirring and enjoying their drinks. Most of the time they don't get finished, but that is just fine.

Update from my new fluid intake. It's going alright. I think I need to make sure one water bottle (35 ounces) is finished by noon so I can get the next one done by 5. Hopefully. Then the additional drinks throughout the day. It does help to go to the gym (today was high fitness) and finish off the first bottle by 10:30. So I think that is key. Drink one bottle at the gym. Then get a head start at 11 for the next one. Because last night I woke up with a dry mouth and a 2 am potty break. Maybe that will just be the new norm. I take it over puking.

The usual today. Gym. Play. Nap. Park. Lux home. Play. Homework. Dinner. Books and Bed. I like my routine. Keeps everyone sane and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment