Mikell wanted a handful of projects to work on, but I mainly wanted to chat with her and we just put away the clothes that didn't fit the kids, put them into bins, and pull out any clothes needed. A very dreaded job and I was glad she was willing to help me do that. It was nice to chat, and even though the kids were coming in to ask for things and what not, it was a wonderful time together!
After Deb, Mikell and her four beautiful girls left, Lux reminded me it was their 100 days tomorrow. We had already prepped her 3 clues about the 100 things she decided to bring in (rocks--seriously? Couldn't have come up with something lighter?) along with the wrapped candies she wanted to bring in to share with her class. She decided she wanted to make a shirt of 100 things also. So we set to work. Found some puff balls, buttons, googly eyes and beads to hot glue on. She arranged them in about 20 minutes and then we did our bedtime routine with everyone after she was done. I later glued them on just before Chayse came home. Then it was off to Bachelor at Liz's house! Wahooo! It's a lot of fun just chatting and laughing about the show. It has really been fun to get together. I have never gotten together with friends to watch the show and it's been fun to do such this time around. Especially since it isn't that interesting this time and I've had less time to watch shows as I've upped my napping game.
Tomorrow I get blood draw for my genetics testing. I am intrigued to find out my results as I am triple negative for hormone breast cancer. So I just assume it is genetic as that is the other 15% of breast cancer. I'll find out in 3-4 weeks after tomorrow. Yay for #4 tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment