
Happy Birthday Todd!
General Wednesday over here. Sometimes I wish we had more eventful lives. And then when it does happen, things are fun and exciting, but also a bit exhausting. Especially when I get to do the clean up.

I guess we did mix it up, we met Lux after school and I let the kids ride home with Lux on their bikes. We also picked up Ruby (her cousin) to do so today since she gets done with school a little earlier at GWA. Zane raced off with Lux, Ruby and her friends and I followed Zoey. She was just the cutest riding along and peddling her heart out up the hill. It's a very small hill, but an incline for a little three year old.
Another story from today, Lux was so sweet and entertained Pippa during breakfast this morning. When they do sweet things like this for each other it makes life so much easier and sweeter. It's nice to take a step back and kind of take yourself out of the normal life and just see it all happening. Sort of like an "out of body experience" and trying to not interrupt the whole experience and enjoy the tenderness of siblings.

Later that evening we ate some dinner at home, and then met up with Chayse's family at Chuck a Rama for Todd's birthday. The kids had some fries there and mainly ate dessert. We tried a few other things at the buffet as well. The kids enjoyed eating some food with their cousins and we liked chatting with the other adults too. Always nice to have some normal conversations!
No comments:
Post a Comment