I'm getting closer. One day down. I'm kind of waiting for Sunday to roll around so they can be almost all gone. We are getting there. More pills, more true blue to help, and then some more pills. I am getting eager to get rid of these aches. I seriously didn't understand when people would say they are too achey to do something. Oh...I understand now!! And how much love one can have for their heating pad. It has helped ease my hips and knees. It is worth the whole $20 I spent on it. It is worth $100 in all honesty. Maybe more. I'd pay it. Desperation in reality. I used it quite a bit today, especially when the kids were at Cassie's house today. I walked them the whole two doors down the street and walked back. Then gave up and laid on the couch already ready for a nap with my heating pad. Some days you are just done and need to rest. Not exactly give up, but yeah...kind of give up. That's what the aches were like today. And I am so glad another 24 hours is just about over to get a little bit closer to finishing these wonderful aches off!
The afternoon was spent with a few games I could handle, and then some tv afterward. I don't like too much electronics because of how my kids act when I have to turn it off. But with chemo they have been much more understanding. Everything has changed with them and I hope I can keep some of these things with me in the upcoming weeks.
The kids do have a sleepover to look forward to with their cousins. Lux has an early game, so I am hoping everything goes alright tonight. I will say not having to put them to bed tonight will be nice. Pippa is heavy when I put her in her crib, but I can manage it. You force yourself to do some things. And she has just been an angel with this all. She also knew what has been going on. Kids sense everything. They just know before others do. And they do something about it too. They have some special spirits within them and I am glad this is the case. Being blessed with 4 little ones has just been incredible during this journey.
Finally...8:30 is here...I think I shall get to my bed because that's where my dream of forgetting these aches comes true with my meds.
Friday, May 4, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment