Saturday, May 5, 2018

HAPPY (32) BIRTHDAY CHAYSE!!

Yayyyy!!!! Today is the day when Chayse gets to be the same age as me again!!

We didn't celebrate as much as I usually like to do for birthdays. Cancer has really slowed me down on my game. It's snubbed the fun and planning out of me. But it's alright. Cancer will cover a good year of my life...and then I'll just do all the follow ups. And not deal with that pain again...because it's gone! No more achesss!!!! YESSSS!!! I made it. I MADE IT!

Back to Chayse. He got himself a nice massage early afternoon and came home early for once. His mom offered to watch the kids and I was letting Chayse pick whatever he wanted to do. A movie, dinner, maybe get some new shorts or something...and he just wanted to do Chick-fil-a (exciting, huh? I usually reserve this for a big family outing!) and then get some shorts. An extremely low key birthday. A bit boring, but it's been a strange year. I'll give him a pass. And he's been overwhelmed at work too, going in about 7:30 each morning and then home sometime between 6&7 usually. So I can understand. But I was at least thinking a nicer sit down? It's okay honey. We'll try again for 33!

It was nice to chat for a little bit. Then get the kids down and relax in the evening. That's always a good night when relaxing is involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment