Friday, May 4, 2018

Saturday March 24

First games of the season!!!

Chayse and I both played soccer for the most part of our youth. We grew up going to games on Saturdays and watching our siblings. So it could be a dream I am forcing on my kids, but I do let them have a say with what activity they want to participate in. And Lux and Zane both said soccer. I wanted to have Zoey do it as well, but she is still too young. I always see her as a bit older than what she is with being so close in age to Zane.

They both had a game at 9 at the same fields. Thankfully they are smaller, adapted fields with only 3v3 for Zane and 5v5 for Lux. Or maybe 4. Either way, they can play and with smaller teams they get the chance to learn more of the game and not just run in clusters of grapes.

I watched Lux's game and she did a great job. She will be able to learn a lot this year. And I think her coach will do a great job with the team. I would have volunteered, but well, maybe next season. I am sure glad she did! Lux ran hard and did her best. I am proud of her efforts.

Chayse got to watch Zane and he told me he did a great job as well. He played in the fall and did well and his sisters wanted to be out there playing as well. He ran and tried his best to get a goal.

Good news...the sleepover didn't wear them out too much. The afternoon was a bit long with the kids, but it wasn't as bad as it has been in the past.

And the aches...it's Saturday. So that is day 5, with chemo day being day 1. The worst aches are days 3-5. And then mine taper off on 6&7. Then 8 I am not feeling them and have a "normal" body back!

Today I did my regiment with my meds and kept up with the doterra lotion as well. It's a very strong smell, but it feels so good on my aches. Then I compounded it with my delightful heating pad. Oh, the love of my life right now. I made it. Saturday. CHECK!  These aches are going down and out very soon. I made it to the evening of day 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment