Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sunday March 25

The pains today were fading throughout the day. Thrilled with this news. I am just so irritated with being in pain. I don't know how people do this consistently. I do understand the movement is hard. But I am just inches away from this leaving me. Forever!

Sunday was spent at church in the morning, then a nice nap for Pippa when we got home. The other kids played nicely outside and we hung out with them as well. We had decided to do Chayse's "birthday party" of sorts today with his family. I had decided we would have ham and potatoes, because Chayse usually loves that...but nah. He changed his mind. He wanted to have ribs instead! Thankfully they were already prepped and I just had to bake them. And then some potato salad and corn on the cob. He made it a pretty easy dinner. And I made a ridiculously rich chocolate cheesecake with peanut butter and plenty of Reese's on the top. Yummmm.

He got some really nice things from his grandparents and parents. The kids were thrilled to give him ours...I picked up an apple watch because he has been wanting one for years. And I knew it was a big deal for him to get me one and not himself. And it was a huge surprise. I am usually practical in my gifts. Getting things that are useful but I don't want to spend the money on them. This time I just decided to go big. This does end up going back on me...because he set up his watch and then we had issues with our single iTunes account. Then Chayse redid this, redid that...and then we had to, yes, reset my phone to factory settings and lost about 90% of all numbers. Not sure how it decided to keep certain ones, but I had no family numbers on either side and just have been thrilled with starting over...NOT! Bahhhh! I'll get over it eventually. I love my husband and wanted to spoil him. But now I am second guessing!!

The kids had fun with their cousins and played outside a good chunk of time. It was nice to have everyone over to celebrate Chayse. He's the best and the rock of our family. I am beyond blessed to have him beside me through this adventure called life!

No comments:

Post a Comment