I've got #7 coming up. 5 & 6 were pretty rough and have given me a more difficult time. I am very pleased that I haven't been going too backward and getting worse physically as it keeps on keeping on. I have been so lucky to be so physically strong. I can walk and have been able to stay active. I have needed to alter my daily schedule and have been taking the assistance people have offered, especially through dinners, and been able to try and stay as consistent for my mental and physical health. I should add that I probably don't realize how beneficial it has been to have mom and dad in the house and keep me mentally stable that way as well. I have always needed it after having a baby and noticed that my baby blues have been improved drastically when someone has been in the home with me. So not only has it been helpful when I need naps or just can't figure out how to play with the kids and keep them happy even if I can't do it physically, or needed to go to yet another doctor appointment. But my mental has been incredibly well because of the help.
Ahh, yes, #7 is tomorrow. So to try and help with the nausea I will be taking some additional Dexamethasone and get it into my system a solid 36 hours prior to chemo. Or thereabouts. I take 2 tablets in the am, 2 more in the afternoon today. Then tomorrow 2 in the morning and 2 an hour before heading in for labs. Fingers crossed this gives some sort of relief from the puke, then the additional drugs (although they seem simple and easy, the make for a very drowsy rest of the day) that just make it really struggle and try to push through and enjoy the visitors I get to have.
We did head off the the gym this morning like the rest of last week and we played some pickleball at their courts. Jill is an avid tennis player and as we do not have that good of running abilities, this will do! And is something that isn't really in England at this time. They hold onto their heritage and I don't see it really making a big thing for at least 5 more years.
Later that night we had to finish off Bachelor with the finale. Ahh...Ridiculous. That's the ending. Just ridiculous. It's a silly thing, to have to finish watching it. But I did it. And it was irritating. So that's all we will say on that.
Eeeeek. Another round to go. Let's just finish this thing off.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment