Today was a normal day. I don't have any side effects on Wednesday and so I feel typically just fine. But I did want to get a head start on recovery and try to not be too crazy, so with my parents gone I had play dates from 9:30-11:30 for the week. My friends have been so giving. And whenever I ask, I rarely have a no because they are so willing to help serve me. I hope that is how I am. When I grow up. So I got Lux off to school. Then Zane off to preschool. And then Carly came over to pick up Zoey and Pippa for the morning.
She brought them home just before Zane got home. I made them lunch, then got Pippa down for her nap. Kim came over to get Zoey and take her and Zane off to Zoey's ballet class and I was able to nap with Pippa. Well. I slept in what is now Zoey's bed since we just moved Zane to the top bunk and I still love that cozy bed that has weightless bodies sleeping in it and is pretty much a new mattress still. I got a nice, peaceful rest and was ready to get the kids back into my home before Chayse came home a bit early.
Wow. Sometimes logistics are crazy. But for some reason I do love to figure it out.
Chayse took Zane to his practice at 5:30 and then came back and took care of dinner and getting the kids to bed. I am obviously there to help, but my speed is just not there! I am slower than a turtle after chemo. Life goes in a bit of a slow motion mode and it's a strange thing.
And what is also awesome. I only have a few days and then I am done with the aches. Oh the aches! Now that I know how to control everything, I am done! That's the worst part about going to bed the day after chemo. I know there's a lot of aches ready for me. And it is not fun. But this is the last time!
Friday, May 4, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment