Today was filled with lots of work. I try my best to be prepped for the rest of the week with a chemo day involved. And tomorrow is NUMBER 8!!! The laundry is caught up...until night when the days clothes are dumped in the hamper. That's the worst part. You think you are ahead...but you're never ahead with laundry!
That evening we did some "special deliveries" with Chayse and biked around the neighborhood to drop them off. We had a fun time with the kids. Pippa has been doing pretty well in her seat on the back of my bike. She's a cute little lady. I am glad she will handle the bike pretty well. She does hold on to her little handle like she is worried something will happen. Silly girl! I am a safe rider, I promise!
And then to finish off the night before the big day....we played a modified "Train Game" (Ticket to Ride) with the kids. I can't remember the rules for some reason, but Chayse and the kids know the modified game and they love it. It's nice to treat them to an adult game every so often!
I am a bit nervous for tomorrow. Puking is zero fun. But it's the last one for my treatment. It's so nice to finally graduate from one step of this whole cancer process. Sometimes it's a dream that this is happening. And other times it is right in my face. But I know I am moving in a forward motion and that's all I want.
#WeGotThis
Friday, May 4, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment