Thursday was wonderful with NO DOCTORS!!! I felt so free running off to the gym, heading to the park with snacks after. Then we let Pippa have her nap. Back off to the park after that! It was so wonderful to be free and on my own time. Friday I planned to do much of the same.
It started out with Chayse joining us for the gym (you're just as confused as I am since he is generally leaving before 8 for work). It has been nice to have him around a bit more to keep some more stability with the kids, and me quite frankly. Just after taking Pippa and Zoey to daycare once Zane and Lux were at school, we got a call from Dr Myers. I thought this was good new, but Chayse is still weary. But the cysts on my liver are indeed cysts. I suppose to confusion comes in because that is what we were told my cancer was as well, just a cyst. And by multiple doctors. He said they didn't need any more testing right now and I would have to wait until Monday to meet with Dr Reese to see what would be done.
Since I thought it was good news, I set to my workout and just enjoyed myself a little bit. We got the kids, headed home, and Chayse did some work during Pippa's nap while I started up this blog (hence the repeating in a few places) because I really want this story to help someone else. Even if it's just one person, it has done the job. Maybe it will just be me in a few years trying to overcome another difficult trial and I can draw on this experience for strength. Or maybe it'll be a friend, someone who stumbles upon my journey or even my own children and possibly grandchildren if I am so lucky.
Friday we were able to have a nice time together. We went to yes, another park, the all abilities dinosaur park because that was supposed to be done days before. There was hardly anyone there and the kids had a great time unencumbered by lines. The evening was spent reading some books. Oh, to have my own schedule!!
I had also mentioned to the kids about the "Bad Guy" in mommy's body and the reason for all the doctor appointments. They are handling it so well right now. Just asking who gets to babysit them and praying for mommy to get them out. I am a bit nervous to see what will happen with side effects and recovery, but #igotthis because there's no other choice. What I do now will affect their choices in the future and understand giving up isn't exactly on the table for me right now. It's do it now, or never. I think I'll just do it now.
Monday, November 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment