It was nice to take time off and not worry about doctors. In all honesty, I just enjoyed forgetting my troubles. I didn't care about anything but enjoying whatever I was doing. We did the gym in the morning and then had an easy day. We were able to get the trees decorated with the kids and enjoy that part of Christmas. With all these beautiful lights, it is a delight to see and begin to celebrate Christ's birth. As this journey begins, it is strange to know that the intense pains that I felt from the biopsy were just the beginnings of what Christ suffered just for me. Everything that I feel and will go through, he's done it a million times over. He knows where and how to comfort me. Although I don't want to go through this trial, I am glad someone did it first. He was there and aided all those who had to deal with this terrible situation. But there are many so willing and able to help. It's going to be a very interesting ride.
Also, for Sunday I had a very strict diet plan. Meats and green veggies only. I apparently didn't plan too well for it. I just got a box of sandwich meats from Costco which I usually enjoy. But some of my greens had gone bad in my fridge because I am an excellent veggie eater. So I ate broccoli and peas all day. (Only later did I realize green beans would have worked too...bahhh!) At dinner that evening with Chayse's family it was depressing to see all the yummy leftover Thanksgiving dinner and I just could eat greens and meat. I just love my cranberry so much I didn't know what to think. I quickly ate and tried to hide from the tasty treats.
It was nice to be at church on Sunday. It is a struggle with young children trying to keep them quiet and also be able to listen at the same time. But I am glad we do it so we can receive all the blessings right now. I just need any blessing that can be sent my way to make things easier and I believe Sabbath Day worship and honoring the day is one way I can get those blessings. I know I need them more than ever right now so I am not willing to give up on that, especially right now.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How long on this diet? That will be hard to stick too long term with out any fruit or natural sugars. #yougotthis
ReplyDelete