Monday, November 20, 2017

Sunday November 19

Not much to say for today, but I thought I should still include it. I am a bit worried that I won't have any time to do extra things, just to focus on recovery. It makes me nervous, in all honesty. I have at least 4 projects going on at once, from photobooks, to fixing something of the kids (right now it is Zoey's toddler bed she jumped on and broke one of the slats under her mattress), and ordering this, making some Christmas gifts. You get the picture. I am not a lazy person by any means and usually taking on too much. But I have found that because I put my Savior first, trying to read some scriptures and understand Him better as well as praying and asking for that help to accomplish something that should be impossible, I have felt a little boost in my energy without caffeine and been able to complete whatever it was. Laundry. Something for Lux's teacher. Keeping the kids in order so we can do the errands we have to (heavens, shopping with kids is always a disaster and I dislike that one very much right now!!). I just feel as if by myself, not too much gets done. But once I have a heavenly hand aiding me in all I do, things get done very quickly.

As for the morning, I am a bit nervous. Chayse still says I haven't been officially diagnosed with stage one, but I sure am clinging to that hope. Everything will be rocked tomorrow. I just am wanting a peaceful birthday on Wednesday, but if it doesn't happen that is fine too. I can celebrate another day. Turning 32 isn't as exciting as I thought it would be. But it's as good a day as any to start this battle to win and finish my fight sooner than I hoped.

Also, I have my cranberry part made for Thanksgiving dinner. I am also supposed to bring a bundt cake. If you haven't, try out Nothing Bundt Cakes. They are just...amazing. I made a carrot cake copy cat the other week that was delectable. (Hope that was the right spelling!) and I want to do a chocolate copy cat for my birthday cake. Fingers crossed! I already have leftover frosting, so hopefully I will be up for it!!

Happy Thanksgiving week!!! Do something for someone else that you have been thinking of lately. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment