Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday Dec 1

Oh Friday. I was down and out. I had a terrible cold. I just couldn't manage anything. Our house was empty of food and drink and I just was out of it. Thankfully Lux and Zane were at school and my mother in law, Kim, offered to take Pippa and Zoey up to Pintura to allow McKell to help Trumbull in his butcher shop on their property. So I was kid free! Usually I would start partying, getting big projects going. Nope, not this time. As I had zero energy but knew I needed to get some shopping done, I got my lists together and tried to head out. Chayse called me while I was at the store and I could not talk, walk, and shop at the same time. Only one thing was allowed. Got me the wonderful Dayquil that usually does the job and kept at it to try and finish this ridiculous outing up. My friend Hilary's daughter is in Zane's preschool so I had her drop Zane off at Julianna's while I waited for Lux to get home from school. Once she came home we were able to snuggle together and read and once I got enough energy after putting away only cold items I bought. After I regained strength, we visited the cousins and let them play together for the rest of the afternoon. Just around 4 I realized we had no dinner. So Kim met us at Julianna's with the little girls and Chayse came over, so we decided Buffalo Wild Wings would be a great time out and we wouldn't even need to discipline the kids with their pads from the restaurant. Overall after having a terrible morning, it turned out to be a nice day. Once we got home and put the kids to bed, I was able to relax and head to bed early to try and kick this bug. Especially since I scheduled my liver biopsy so this upcoming Thursday. Which I am not looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment