I kind of hid from Cancer this weekend. Guess that is my coping mechanism. Hiding. Seems to work sometimes and not needing to be brave and face what needs to be dealt with. But that's alright. I also kept recovering from my cold which will not go away. Ever. So many tissue boxes used so quickly. Ridiculous. I have a feeling I will have a dozen new meds in the next few days to cope with side effects and such.
I do need to say of the little miracle/kindness from Sunday. My friend Karen could see the struggles Pippa and I were having and I really wanted to be in Relief Society to just listen and hear the uplifting words about the Holy Ghost and the comforts he can bring us.She just swooped her up and took her outside. It was so simple, and so thoughtful, allowing me to hear a few more minutes of what God wanted me to hear on Sunday and I appreciated her simple act of service.
Friday, December 8, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment