All day, I worked on my tylenol schedule. Every 3 hours, but not to do more than 6 during the day. And then the good stuff at night. I seriously did my best. Another nice, long, slow walk at the gym. I did it. Read a book, watched some show, and then chatted with my friend Mindy once I realized she was beside me! And as a sleepless night happened again last night, a nice solid nap again occurred today. Those seem to be a constant in my life.
Once Lux was home, I decided to sneak out with the kids to Hidden Valley park and let them run around a little bit before dinner. They found the hill behind the park leading up to the houses above the park. It was a great joy to them to climb up, then slide on down. They really enjoyed it, mainly Lux and Zane. I tried to keep Zoey away but wanted to do one climb before we went home, so I let her. Pippa managed to stay in the swing for almost the whole time we were there. She is so pleased with the wind in her little hair.
Then a bath, some dinner, and a little bit of playing before bedtime. Sweet little babies. It makes it so much easier to keep going with these aches and the chemo. Only three more rounds. That's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment