Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday February 5

Pippa loves to brush my head right now.
So far no casualties!
Today I hit the ground running. I had no time to spare and a nice to-do list piling high. Tomorrow is the first round of this new drug and I wanted to clear up a few things and finish what I meant to do months ago!

Lux went to school, then I took Zane and his buddies into preschool and headed off with Pippa and Zoey to shop. Usually the morning gym is best, but Chayse promised I could go in the evening and just planned on that as I wasn't planning on a specific class.

We did Old Navy, checked out PetSmart for the kids to enjoy the animals and get their fix for a few months, then target and costco. Once that was all done it was time to head home for some food! I got Great Grandma's picture frame filled in finally with the costco pictures I printed a month ago. And got things picked up and waited for Zane to come home while the two little girls played. They earned some play time after getting all that in this morning! They were champs!

Morning hair before school starts
Chayse did come home, eventually, and then we had some dinner and off I went to the gym for a quick visit. Mainly I like watching my shows in peace! Plug in my ear buds and focus on a show while climbing some stairs to who knows where. I've been watching Covert Affairs. Finally made it to the 5th season, and it's a bit dull now. Just not the same intrigue. But I've come so far and have no other exciting shows to keep me focused, so I'll finish off this season. I'm open to recommendations on netflix and amazon to watch at the gym. Can't wait for commercials there, but I'd watch those at home with my laundry stacks. PARTY!! So post those below if you've got something!!

I love this drug. It numbs up Cathy so I don't feel
the needle as it goes in to prep for chemo!
Then a quick rush home. Shower. Help with the kids for bedtime. Sit down for a minute...then it's time for Bachelor! Come on Arie. You're pretty dull. But I keep watching. I think it's the snacks and the friends that are there! It's been a lot of fun to do this. Part of me feels guilty with leaving Chayse every Monday, buttttt....buttttt... I'll leave it there. I'd let him do it too. So that's my butttt....

No longer need these hair products. I'm saving so
much with having no hair!!
I am nervous for tomorrow. It's another big unknown. I hope I can remain calm and just do it. I've gotta do this. I'm getting closer with each round. #5. That's awesome. I'm going downhill!!!!
Hardly need this anymore. No more armpit shaves.
Those hairs are gone. I shave my legs Sunday and by
Friday they feel like second day stubble. Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment