Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Saturday February 10

Day five of this latest round of chemo. Days 3-5 are the most achey. And they are still there. Getting to the bathroom vanity to get my drugs is a bit much sometimes. I just have to get up and do it. But I don't want to. Too much work.

I showed up to the gym and got my walk on. It's just fine. After we finished at the gym, we came home and found some sweet decorations on our door!! They were such a fun site to come home to!! They must have done it last night. It was such a fun surprise and the kids loved it. They saved the hearts and put them in their room to enjoy. It made me so happy to see their excitement over a simple act of service someone did for us. I just loved it!!

After cleaning up, we hurried over to Lin's for the new bank opening beside it. We got in line and didn't really look to see where it went. I just assumed to food. Unfortunately, there were two different lines for hamburgers and corndogs and I wasn't willing to stand in the corndog line after finally making it through the hamburgers. It was fun to eat outside and enjoy some food with my parents and kids. But a little sad to not get a corndog from that delicious food truck. Looks like I need to follow them around town and buy one, some day soon. Chayse keeps mentioning it and wants one as well. We should probably make that a dinner someday soon. Once these aches go away I will remember that.

Not too much else happened the rest of the day. My parents took the kids out while I rested later on. It's been extra helpful while Chayse has been out of town that they are able to watch my kids while I am frustrated with these achey legs. Bahhh. It'll go away soon. I can feel it...day 5..we are getting so close. And I am excited Chayse should be home tomorrow. Hip hip horray!

And something I just realized. Heat. I should put heat on these bad boys. It helped out quite a bit before bed. That made me so happy. I will not forget this trick. But what I will do is head to bed early. I love my bed. My sheets? Not so much. I should start searching for new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment