
I am pretty overwhelmed by the support we have been given. I would like to mention the kindness of Chayse's office staff for coming up with this idea within days of Chayse letting the staff know why he hasn't been around too much during the testing he was trying to hide from them, but ended up being a lot more than we imagined.
On May 12, they are putting on a race at the Crosby Family Race Trail in Saint George. I would love to see as many people there as possible to let you know in person how much I appreciate your prayers, thoughts, kindness and love for me and my little family. They are much of why it is so important for me to keep fighting and make it to the end of this journey. I am so thankful for the staff putting on this event and really caring so much for Chayse and I. They are some incredible women!! So go visit them at Belle Medical (in St George and Idaho Falls!).
More deets:
miles4myers.com
$25/ person
$5/kids 10 & under
A 4 mile event, you know, to keep with the theme!
There will be prizes for different categories. Not sure what those are at the moment!
And if you can't make it, I have had so many of you reach out in love through cards, texts and phone calls. I just hope you know how much it means to me. I've already got a memory box ready to put them in. But for now, most all of them are proudly displayed near my front door for me to see anytime I use the front door. They are a bright spot for me. And also a reason why I haven't taken down my Christmas cards. It just signifies the love you outwardly show us and the people that mean so much to us.
But go, sign up if you can! All proceeds will go directly to paying medical bills. And, uhh, every time I sit in that chemo chair its a solid 11k! Eeeek! Just waiting for the insurance to take (hopefully) most of that off. Guess time will tell and I will wait and see what happens with that...If it's the price to pay to live and enjoy my family and all my friends and support, then it's well worth it. I'd pay even more, truthfully. Y'all are the best!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment