"Heavenly Father told Jesus to make a home for us and He created the Earth. He made oceans, stars and the sun. He made all the animals and plants, too. Then He made Adam and Eve and now we can come to Earth to live. I love living on the Earth. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
After church, we went outside to enjoy some sun. Check out the sassy Zoe bug with her bike and glasses. She's a character and a half!!
| Zoey and Meritt |
| Pippa and Vivy |
They were all able to escape just fine, and had a great time giggling with their cousins. Pippa is really trying to keep up with everyone and is acting more and more like a toddler every day. It's just crazy how quickly she's grown up in the last 5 months...but slightly necessary too. I don't think I've missed anything, she's just ready to be big! But all this sass that comes along with it...ehhh, I could do without! I love my babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment