Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Thursday February 8

Oh wow. The Aches. This is dreadful. Just plain dreadful. Everything between my midsection to my knees are no good. Just absolutely no good. Probably wasn't the best idea to try High Fitness, but I did. And made it no where. So instead I went upstairs to the treadmill and made a record. 1 mile in 45 minutes. Wow. I just thought it was best to go and move my legs to get this ache away, but that didn't really work. But you know what? I showed up. I went. I walked. And I made it home. I showed up!

Obviously that quick walk wore me out and I took a solid nap soon after getting cleaned up after the gym. I have been very serious about taking the tylenol and trying to not use to hydrocodone. I am just worried about not being aware with the kids around, so I am being very religious with the tylenol.

Mom and dad took the kids out for a fun bike ride while Pippa and I napped. They had a great time riding around and enjoying themselves in the fresh air. Pippa has also been enjoying "dress up". The dresses are way too long for her, but she sure is the cutest ever! I really need to try and keep her from using her paci during the day. I'll get to it. As soon as this cancer thing goes away...

That evening the kids decided we should use the curlers. For some reason I don't have one of Lux, which makes no sense. But Zane was dead set on making sure he has some too. Poor kid has too many sisters and there's nothing he can do about it! He really is the best brother for three, sweet, kind, emotional sisters. They're the best. Really. Zoey tried to get hers out before going to bed, but she ended up leaving them in. I am excited to see what they look like in the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment