Afterward, we had places to be with the kids. I signed the girls up to decorate cookies at an old neighbors house for a fundraiser for her cheerleading competition. They came back so happy and glad they were able to go. And the cookies were pretty tasty too! Thankfully they each made me one and I enjoyed every bite of them!
Chayse took Zane to his birthday party at Barefoot Gymnastics and had a blast while there. Love it when they get they're energy out as well. Makes bed time that much easier. It's pretty much the goal I have everyday to complete. I was surprised he stayed after he didn't come home after 30 minutes and then I realized Lizzie's dad, Matt, must have been there. Otherwise he would have been home as soon as he could! And when he didn't come home I realized that no one would be around to watch Pippa nap when it was time to go get the girls from Hayden's house.
Once the car was cleaned, I went to pick up Lux and of course ended up chatting with Erica for a little while. I added an extra 15 to picking her up, but I should have done 30! I miss my old neighbors who helped teach us how to be better ones. We still have miles to go, but we are improving. I hope!! Then off to pick up my nieces, Eyla and Raya, to babysit for us tonight! We went to eat at Rumbi using our Dixie Direct to get a buy one, get one, and tried their Hawaiian burger that was similar to Habits Teriyaki burger. Sadly, it wasn't as great as the one at Habits. And it was double the price! But we are ALWAYS pleased with their noodle bowls. Those do no disappoint.
Then I heard words I thought Chayse would never say. "I need new clothes." He is pleased with the choices I make half the time so I have given up buying new clothes. He was finally desperate enough to claim he needed new ones. So off we went to target to find something! He got a few shirts, some pants and some new shoes as well. I think this is the beginning of the search, but baby steps. And it was done. Wahooo! We ended up coming back a bit later than planned. And we were surprised to see all the kids bathed and in their jammies when we came back! Winning!!! Then bedtime and some relaxing tv for us. Love some easy nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment