Wednesday, January 17, 2018

January 2, Tuesday

Life is getting back to normal. It's been hard to not have a normal routine. I'm sure it'll happen again when summer is out, but I have difficulty without routine. Maybe I have just fallen dependent on one, but I just like having my day made into blocks.

Morning: Gym
Get home: Early lunch/clean up
Activity: Park
Quiet Time: Pippa nap. Others do something while I nap as well now.
Activity: Playing upstairs
Dinner: Yum
Bedtime routine

That's probably how most days go. Shove in Lux at school and Zane doing preschool, and that's about what I do most days. I wish I didn't need the nap most days, but it's true that I do. I have so many other things I wish I could get done, but this is the general lifestyle we now have. I don't want to get rid of the gym because it gets my steps up (yes, a nice motivator) and I was told to be as active as I can. That means thinking of my kids while I get these workouts in to make the meds work as well as they can and just keeping my body in shape so I can handle all of this. And I feel better. These past few weeks I have felt more of a sense of community with those at the gym, the teachers, my friends, the staff, and I am thankful for all they have done to keep things "normal". Hence, it is a big part of my day and life.

I also like to get the kids worn out to make other highlights (bedtime) go much smoother. Not to say I am trying to get rid of them quicker (maybe?) but fresh air and sunshine makes things easier. And keeps the house just a bit cleaner.

That was Tuesday. Happy day to all. And thanks for keeping the gym parking lot full, not a big fan of that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment