Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday January 8

Ahh. The day before Chemo. I make sure I get a gym visit in and then spend the rest of the day trying to put the house back together a bit and get ready to come home to a decently clean house. I also tried to spend some time updating my blog today. In the picture below you can see sweet Zoey. She was a bit grumpy at 2 and then just laid on my legs. They ended up going numb from her weight...but she did fall asleep! I'ts a miracle!! Another one. My body has been doing so well. I almost feel normal. And then I look at my stack of meds on my vanity and I remember something is coming...

I also spend part of the day worried and concerned. It's just a whole flood of emotions. I start to feel a bit anxious about what is to come. Nervous for how everything will feel. Stressed for the following days aches and pains. And lastly. This beautiful injection that happens about 26 hours after chemo. I'll get a photo of that tomorrow. But. Amongst all these negative emotions there is an endless amount of love that slowly starts overreaching the fear I am having and begins to push the dark cloud away from me. Prayers can truly "change that night to day" and I am a solid witness of it. I am so grateful for so many angels that spend a few seconds of their day remembering me and my family and helping us push through all of this to become something more refined, something closer to what God whats me to be. THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment