Back to Vegas. We left just after 5 and headed to the Mirage for the show. I had no idea what to expect and it was awesome. I knew over half the songs and was just amazed at everything they did. New sets coming from under the ground, jumping and flips, roller skating. Ropes. Dancing in the air. Just so much going on at once, you didn't really know where to look. Everything was just awesome. Chayse didn't know much of the music, but truly enjoyed himself as well. My parents were in heaven and enjoyed every minute of the show. We were probably 8 rows back and had some amazing views. Any closer and you wouldn't have been able to see everything. It was an extraordinary sensory show and I am so glad we were able to join along. Worth all the pennies to see the show. And a nice way to end the Christmas holiday. Thanks mom and dad!!!!
Lux also went back to school today and is looking forward to her "game day" at school. She decided she'll bring Pie Face to share with her class...even though she doesn't enjoy the game. She likes it, except for the whip cream in the face and will move every time she turns the handle. Oh, silly girl. But she made her decision and will be bringing that to the game party with her class. I am hoping we have enough whip cream in the bottle to last a little while.
Also, I rarely touch my hair. Every time I do, more comes out. So I just brush it in the morning. And maybe one other time. Just make it until Tuesday hair. You can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment