My body is doing so wonderful. Your thoughts and prayers and lifting me higher than I imagined. I am just in so much awe of how great God is, especially this round. I only took some Tylenol after checking my temp once today in the afternoon, and again at night once my body realized I worked out on top of chemo. Oops. But taking my meds on time has helped so much and making sure I get a break in the middle of the day has been beyond helpful, and to have mom here so I don't have to coordinate everything that happens. Naps for me and Pippa mainly. Haha. My aches have been minimal/manageable and I have been moving around pretty well.
I was also able to play quite a bit with the kids. Lux and Zoey have enjoyed putting on their dancing outfits and making up some dances. Pippa and Zane have really been getting along and playing together as well. They are just being some sweet little spirits and I am so glad I have them here to help lift me up.
Maybe that is one advantage I have. I thought it wouldn't be, but having them around makes me do more. It really forces me to get up and do what moms do. Everything. Well, I haven't been doing that, but they make you be involved, smile, laugh and get some shouts and tears out as well. They are a joy and sitting back and watching them play and then being able to get in on the action has been good for me to heal. Hiding away isn't exactly the thing for me to do when they are so young and learning so many things. I know Pippa won't remember this, but having the pictures around to show I did try and did push myself will hopefully encourage her, and my other kids, in completing any of the trials God will eventually put in their lives.
Next week I will get genetic counseling and then hopefully lead to the testing to see if this is possibly going to be in my kids' futures. A slightly scary thing to think about. But it'll give them the heads up and that would be a wonderful thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment